This website chronicles my journey as a sewing teacher and dressmaker. Blog updates are sporadic, but I do add a new, full-length article, tutorial, or sewing diary each month. If you’re browsing through my blog posts, you’ll notice that each day has its own theme:
- Sunday’s Someday Project: Sewing projects from my wish list.
- Monday’s Mish-Mash: Costuming myths, pet peeves, commentaries, and so forth.
- Tuesday’s Tips & Tricks: Sewing advice—all kinds of tips and tricks.
- Wednesday’s Projects: Projects I’ve recently finished, along with a few projects I’ve given up on.
- Thursday’s Book Reviews: Personal reviews of books on sewing, needlework, and historic costuming.
- Friday’s Fashion Plates: A close examination of antique fashion plates.
- Saturday’s Stash: Tips for working with a variety of fabrics.
Questions or suggestions? Have you noticed a mistake? Don’t be afraid to comment on any of my posts or articles, even older ones. I look forward to hearing what you have to say! (Disclaimer: Comments containing profanity, spam, or inappropriate content will be deleted.)
If you’d like to contact me privately, please use the Contact Me page.