- Update: I am open for business again!
If you’re a beginner, you might start with sewing a pair of pajama pants or an elastic-waist skirt. You’ll learn:
- How to Use Your Sewing Machine
- How to Sew Straight and Curved Seams
- How to Read a Pattern
- How to Cut and Assemble a Simple Garment
- Basic Fitting
- Basic Seam Finishing
- Basic Hand Sewing
With each new project, you’ll practice more sophisticated sewing techniques.
Not a beginner? That’s fine! You can brush up on your skills or learn something new. Students of all experience levels are welcome!
Classes are taught by appointment daily. Afternoon and evening classes are available.
- One-hour classes: $150 per month
- Two-hour classes: $260 per month